Error code: 105?

darrenw5094

Certified Bug Hunter
My Axe lll was my audio out device for my laptop until today. Now total silence from the speakers. I have to change the audio source in my laptop to the internal speakers to get audio.

When I try to reinstall the USB drivers, I get error 105.

IMG_20200701_192822.jpg

Actually, after a reboot of the AxeFX, its now the main audio interface.

But I still get error 105

I'm getting the same error. Axe fx 3 was kind of working, would disconnect within minutes of starting the editor so I decided to start troubleshooting that. Now I'm in a worse situation where I can't even get connected any longer. Nothing in those other threads helped.

Attached to a different PC, works fine. I do have a lot of gear attached. USB hub as well. Midi to USB stuff, literally all kinds of stuff. This brings back nightmares of trying to load drivers and software for Eleven Rack, which would force you to reinstall your whole PC. YKIYK. So, I've tried a number of things to remedy this. Went basic. Unplugged EVERY damn thing besides axe FX, Uninstall, Reinstall, only usb 2.0, not 3.0 etc etc. Any basic thing you would try, I think I tried. Obviously there's a conflict. So I've reloaded Windows. It works now obviously. Now I'll spend the next 72 hrs reloading every app one at time, plugging in other devices one at a time. Not a big fan so far of the Axe FX drivers and whatever they don't like. The kuemper profiler stuff loaded fine :| Brand new to both units but wow, this blows.

One problem I had with midi which I’m betting also applies to usb drivers was having a lot of junk drivers floating around that I wasn’t using. Once I deleted drivers I never use, all my midi stuff worked perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom