Ernie Ball Majesty..... Thoughts?

I have an Arctic Dream... It's a great Guitar... It definitely feels different than my other Guitars, it's like a finely tuned sports car..If I had to choose just one guitar I'd probably pick my JPXI it feels more organic like you said...

I own a Majesty 7 in Arctic White.

It was hard to get used to the ridiculously low action so I adjusted the neck relief and bridge height a bit to raise it some.

I can't put the damn thing every time I jam on it now, it's just such a joy to play. The illuminators run hot so you might have to adjust patches to compensate.

Love the tones I get from the piezo as well. It's truly a beast of an instrument.. extremely solid in all regards.

I tried an arctic dream one when they first came out and the first few frets felt different. My fingers felt like they had to stretch extra to hit the notes. It did sound great but did not feel right to me. It might have hung differently due to the long horn. Killed me to return it.

I have never played one.

Just thought I would throw that in there in case my wife drops in. See? There is one I haven't played.

I have a Majesty 7 it's a phenomenal guitar. As has been said it just sounds massive. I'm planning on getting an Artisan 6 this yeaR. I had a JPxi and I liked the guitar but not the neck joint.

If I'd be on the market for a JP guitar I'd want one of those very early JP6 guitars with the slick necks and the original JP custom pickups. The newer guitars are great and amazing but for me the first design was perfect. I love how it looks. I love how it sounds. I love the playability.

I miss my blue dawn JP6, but I wish my JP12 was sold so I could buy a Majesty, I don't even need to try it, I only played JP models since around 2002 XD

The shape and the inlayed shield block don't appeal to me.

I've owned 3 JP6 models including a JPX. They were all built well and were easy to play. However, I didn't bond with anything of them. I like guitars to feel alive and resonate but none of them did. I didn't care for the tone either.

I have a few Ibanez Petrucci models that I'll admit are not built to the same level of detail but I love the way they sound.

If I'd be on the market for a JP guitar I'd want one of those very early JP6 guitars with the slick necks and the original JP custom pickups. The newer guitars are great and amazing but for me the first design was perfect. I love how it looks. I love how it sounds. I love the playability.

I had an early JP7 with those pickups and kinda regret selling it, but I recently found a set that'll be going into my XI this week. Should be the best of both worlds in playability and sound. I do agree that those early JP's were fantastic guitars. Hope one day I can buy that one I had back lol.

I guess I forgot to mention that I love the Majesty! Pictures don't do it justice so find one and try it out. Ive been debating if I should pick up a 7 string version.

I have an Original JP6 Redburst.... It's a nice Guitar but I prefer the Ultra Thin Neck Profile of my JPXI and JP12's

Back
Top Bottom