• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Eric Johnson's Setup

Muad'zin

Forum Addict
YES! Gear Pr0n for the Gear Pr0n God!

I wonder what all those interesting switches on the right do.

Rhodes

Inspired
That old MXR Flanger/Doubler must be a little temperamental. I saw him a couple of months ago and he whacked that thing on the side and top a few times when he was having sound issues.

Muad'zin

Forum Addict
That old MXR Flanger/Doubler must be a little temperamental. I saw him a couple of months ago and he whacked that thing on the side and top a few times when he was having sound issues.
Old electronics out of the road, being transported around, set up on stage, stomped on, loaded back into vehicles, rinse at repeat for the duration of an entire tour.......

What could possibly go wrong?

∞Fractals

Forum Addict
Still have right ear damage from one of his concerts in the early 1990s. Great concert - but I was too close to the right side PA. :(

geetarplayer

Inspired
WRONG WRONG!!! E.J. Would NEVER have it a such a rakish angle! It would have to be aligned with the north and south poles AND parallel with the Memory Man, or it just would not sound right!! Obviously a fake!! ;)
Yeah, I know, the angle is wrong, but I DO think he would definitely place it on a white carpet like that.

Top Bottom