Eric Johnson with Rick Beato

It was nice to see Eric a bit more laid back and enjoying himself in an interview. He comes off as such a shy, soft spoken guy that I think a lot of his sense of humor doesn’t come through a lot. He drops little one liners in here and there that always crack me up and I assume if you know him on a personal level there’s a lot more of that going on.

I’m a theory idiot, but I certainly appreciate and respect those who know it like Rick does (am considering some of his courses) and it was nice to hear him and Eric go back and forth regarding that stuff.

Eric played here in Ft. Lauderdale last night and I was going to go, but we’re having impact windows installed and the guys ran a little later than we expected. Add to that, I’ve got a bit of a cold that hasn’t subsided yet and while it’s nothing close to coronavirus, I don’t want to be that guy spreading my junk to everyone else.

It was nice to see Eric a bit more laid back and enjoying himself in an interview. He comes off as such a shy, soft spoken guy that I think a lot of his sense of humor doesn’t come through a lot. He drops little one liners in here and there that always crack me up and I assume if you know him on a personal level there’s a lot more of that going on.

I’m a theory idiot, but I certainly appreciate and respect those who know it like Rick does (am considering some of his courses) and it was nice to hear him and Eric go back and forth regarding that stuff.

Eric played here in Ft. Lauderdale last night and I was going to go, but we’re having impact windows installed and the guys ran a little later than we expected. Add to that, I’ve got a bit of a cold that hasn’t subsided yet and while it’s nothing close to coronavirus, I don’t want to be that guy spreading my junk to everyone else.
He is amazing to watch/hear live.

I agree with your assessment regarding typical interviews compared to this one.

Also pretty funny that he dialed up his tone pretty easily with Rick's Deluxe Reverb and a few pedals.

Back
Top Bottom