Thank you sir...

I will use my Deep scallop neck with Nico's Overwound 59's then!

Cream_Strat_2000_00.jpg

Scallop_Neck_2000_00.jpg

Thanks again everybody!

For those who asked - here's the clean preset I made - using tone match from some of his instructional videos + cabs and some weird routing. I am not sure is it gonna work for anybody who asked, since I've made this one on my custom Strat guitar with scalloped frets and fast track pro pickups. This guitar has a really fat, rounded tone because of deep scallops, it really rings nicely. For example - this preset on my Ibanez sounds horrible.

As far as drive tone concerns - It's factory preset ''Clifs of Dover'' with tone match instead of cab block. Again, I matched intro to Clifs of Dover for this one with the same guitar and just copied delay from clean preset - everything else is completely stock.
So that one better do it Yourself with your own guitar.
Thank You Igor for this preset post I will give this a try.

Well done you might dig this ....
floats my ship a nice medley.
Srv, Manhatten, Columbia

Mixed live by Bill Johnson , the person I was standing over #5 SSS Dumble at Ray's
when it was in for repairs.. in 94 or so..
Eric using 2 twins here ... enjoy

Last edited:
Well done you might dig this ....
floats my ship a nice medley.
Srv, Manhatten, Columbia

Mixed live by Bill Johnson , the person I was standing over #5 SSS Dumble at Ray's
when it was in for repairs.. in 94 or so..
Eric using 2 twins here ... enjoy

Thanks all, again! Yes, I know this one, it's awesome!

Hello, Igor ... What an awesome rendition of a truly magical EJ song. I did snag your preset and with a couple minor EQ tweaks, it's now one of my favorites ... there's a lot of chime in there, particularly in the neck p/u-only position. Great playing and a great preset - Fractal Audio Forum at its best. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom