Equivalent of Suhr Koko boost in drive blocks?

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
The only one I saw comparable was the 'Mid boost' pedal and other ones that get do a similar job?
Real amp 4cm is the context.

Answers like this on this forum make me pull my freaking hair out sometimes. They put off a bit of snarky attitude and are really irritating. Just don't say anything if you don't have anything of value to add.

Be careful with what you post and assume. Rex has posted thousands of posts on this forum directly helping people. Any of his posts has been more helpful than yours.

Answers like this on this forum make me pull my freaking hair out sometimes. They put off a bit of snarky attitude and are really irritating. Just don't say anything if you don't have anything of value to add.
The was value in what I posted. The OP thought he saw a hard no. I pointed out that there was none

Be careful with what you post and assume. Rex has posted thousands of posts on this forum directly helping people. Any of his posts has been more helpful than yours.
Im not doubting that hes been helpful, but sometimes some of the responses, not just Rex's, can be a little irritating.

Anyways, not too familiar with the Suhr Koko, myself..

The Koko is just a simple clean boost with a selectable midrange. Seems to me this can be replicated pretty easily with a EQ block or a filter block.

Back
Top Bottom