Equator Audio out of business???.........NOPE! !

bradlake

Axe-Master
When I just recommended D5 monitors on another thread, checked the link and the site was “under “maitenance “....further research lead to the fact that it has been down for weeks and calls are not being answered nobody seems to know anything definitive .....anybody ever hear about this...? sucks as I have both D5s and D8s and think they are (were?) best bang for buck. yuck.

Ok that 's better than the alternative.
Damn, even the D8's are out of stock. I love my D5's, and keep wanting to pick up the D8's as well.
I am at airport, and when I get home I will play my d8s for the first time since the Florida hurricane....

I tend to recall they tweeted a BF sale this year, but the site was FUBAR for a while. I notice that when they did the BF sale tweet, there was no way to order the product since the site was down.

I like my D8s. Equator makes a great product. I hope they aren't dead.

Was lucky to get equator d5 mkII
What settings do you guys use at the back of the speakers used with the axe?

Looks like the site is down. If these guys are still in business they're not interested in looking like it. I should have sent my D5s in for repair ages ago and I'm kicking myself right now.

Same here, I emailed them a few weeks ago, and nothing. I need to replace a tweeter in one of them.........:(

As much as I like my D8s, if one or both were to crater, I probably would not buy another Equator monitor until I was confident the company would be around long term. It seems they've been flaky on the website issues lately.

Back
Top Bottom