EQ’ing AX8 Back and Forth for Different Speakers

Matt007

Inspired
I am using a CLR for practice at homes as well as for gigs. For weekly rehearsals I’m using a Headrush speaker given how portable it is. In general, I’ll usually be dialing out bass and treble on the Headrush when I use it and leaving the EQ settings for the CLR pretty flat.

Any advice on the easiest way to EQ back and forth for the two different FRFR speakers? I don’t want to make preset adjustments. Should I just adjust the sliders in the IO menu each time? Or can two different settings be used for Out1 versus Out2?

Thanks. Just interested in the best strategies.

Maybe try dropping an FX loop block in on the grid line below your chain (after the last block) with a GEQ in front of the FX Loop, also on the chain below and after the last block on the chain above. Run the Headrush on OUT 2 and adjust the GEQ in front of the FX Loop the way you like it. Run the CLR on OUT 1, which is unchanged.

Why not just different presets for different speakers . A bank for one set of speakers ,another for the other speakers.

Maybe try dropping an FX loop block in on the grid line below your chain (after the last block) with a GEQ in front of the FX Loop, also on the chain below and after the last block on the chain above. Run the Headrush on OUT 2 and adjust the GEQ in front of the FX Loop the way you like it. Run the CLR on OUT 1, which is unchanged.
good idea.

you could also adjust the separate Global Graphic EQs as needed, use the Echo/Copy Out 1 to Out 2 feature in Setup, and then just use the right output for the situation.

Back
Top Bottom