FSOT Epiphone Les Paul Ultra-II Transparent Black Quilt Top w/ SKB Hard Flight Case (USA, Michigan)

jfmiles94

For sale is a gorgeous Epiphone Les Paul. This is the Ultra-II model, which means it has a quilted maple top, chambered body, belly cut, cream binding on the body and neck, stereo output jacks, and a piezoelectric pickup at the neck (which is powered with a 9V in the back panel and has controls there as well).

The neck on this bad boy is pretty chunky but very playable, and the guitar sounds great! It's overall in great condition - never been gigged and kept in its case for its whole life when not in use. There is a crack in the (plastic) jack plate that doesn't affect the function of the guitar, but is a minor annoyance. Epiphone opted (as they should have) for a metal plate on the Ultra-III, but that guitar also has a USB port (for some reason) and as such the parts don't match. The only mod done is the addition of Dunlop Strap Locks, though the original strap buttons are included. The guitar is super resonant and light because of the chambered body, and is extremely

Case is a locking SKB TSA-approved flight case which cost $150 by itself new. Also in excellent condition minus a couple of dings and scrapes from moving from Michigan to Arizona and back.

I've been asking for $500 for the guitar+case combo, but would really like to trade up to an AX8 if possible. Please let me know if interested. I'll certainly entertain reasonable offers for the set as well as dealing with shipping.

Thanks!

IskK0cK.jpg Oq3Aht4.jpg SY2xpOZ.jpg O7I6hyW.jpg gTior65.jpg fCJAyg7.jpg DLZrSCd.jpg 98FyLV4.jpg 9FbVWEX.jpg 6kbZd7m.jpg

How were you able to post images with only 2 messages posted, including the one with the images?

The forum restricts that until 10 (I think) posts.

How were you able to post images with only 2 messages posted, including the one with the images?

The forum restricts that until 10 (I think) posts.

I thought it only restricted links. I uploaded the images directly in my post. It worked, so I didn't ask questions. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom