Epic 70’s songs and bands

Currently listening to the album Nantucket Sleighride by Mountain. It's been many, many years since I last listened to it, but tonight the mood struck. In my opinion both the band, and the opening track Don't Look Around qualify, although the whole album is great.

Currently listening to the album Nantucket Sleighride by Mountain. It's been many, many years since I last listened to it, but tonight the mood struck. In my opinion both the band, and the opening track Don't Look Around qualify, although the whole album is great.

Awesome album Nantucket Sleighride i bought that album when it came out. I saw Leslie West at the Michigan Palace back in the seventies what an awesome show.

Awesome album Nantucket Sleighride i bought that album when it came out. I saw Leslie West at the Michigan Palace back in the seventies what an awesome show.
That's a show I would have loved to be at! Come to think of it the seventies were (probably) full of shows I'd have loved to be at.

But yeah, that decade was a bit of a blur for me, having been born in '82. Good thing there are records.

It was a ridiculous decade for music. So many different threads of music came together and actually had at least some popularity. As is the case with many others, I could post on and on.

Back
Top Bottom