Epic 70’s songs and bands

dunno - but our group of friends used to drive around every Saturday night in an early 70s Mercury Comet playing CB Radio Hide and Seek - the jist of it was that you had to find your fellow cruisers (also CB equipped) somewhere in the city using the CB signal strength meter as your sniffer - the game ended at 2am at which time all would convene to House of Chung for late night eats. That Mercury Comet contained only 1 cassette tape which was Toto#1 - Hold the Line is indelibly stamped on my brain.

Edit - House of Chung no longer exists but that taste is also indelibly marked in my brain.

Edit+ - the CB radio reference above temps me to post "Convoy" by C.W. McCall but I'll refrain.

What's your 20, Sprint? :)

dunno - but our group of friends used to drive around every Saturday night in an early 70s Mercury Comet playing CB Radio Hide and Seek - the jist of it was that you had to find your fellow cruisers (also CB equipped) somewhere in the city using the CB signal strength meter as your sniffer - the game ended at 2am at which time all would convene to House of Chung for late night eats. That Mercury Comet contained only 1 cassette tape which was Toto#1 - Hold the Line is indelibly stamped on my brain.

Edit - House of Chung no longer exists but that taste is also indelibly marked in my brain.

Edit+ - the CB radio reference above temps me to post "Convoy" by C.W. McCall but I'll refrain.
HA!!! I almost posted "Convoy" thinking you were going to post it.

Back
Top Bottom