EP out, feedback? (Axefx ultra, Metal Foundry, Instrumental)

Hey guys! Well here it is, I finally released my first instrumental EP and would like some feeback, both music and production wise. Feel free to say anything, what you liked or didn't like, any criticism is welcomed!

Here's the link: Sam D. Hyde

Sounds great. I dig the instrumental style and not having vocals really works for this. Can't say its my style but quality prod/playing.

Last edited:
Thanks, glad you liked it even though it's not your favorite style of music :) I wanted to add vocals at first, but I think that these songs are kinda self sufficient, adding vocals would be superfluous in my opinion. My next album I'm already working on though will definitely have vocals, and be more structured and professionnal quality wise :)

Sounds like your on the right path. Really enjoyed most of the riffs and the song structures are nice too!
Only thing I didn't like was a few riffs here and there.
Keep it coming dude! :D

Thanks a lot! I actually feel the same way ahah, it's already been more than a year since I recorded this EP, and even more if you consider the composition process... My tastes have evolved and some stuff truly don't fity style anymore. I'll post some new songs very soon, so if you liked this EP, be sure to check it out ahah

Well it's only natural that you evolve. Mixing could be better also. Sounds good enough for now. I'm looking forward to hear more. And I do mean it. Not just being nice. And I consider myself very critic.
Happy playing!

Hi.
Very good ideas. NIce production. I like the asian/japanese animation pictures. Love the clean tones.
Take care.
javier

Back
Top Bottom