Wish Envelope - Input Source

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I use input 1 for my wireless guitar and my cabled guitar uses input 2 & 4 (electric/acoustic). Super easy switching guitars, all I have to do is pick one up and play. Problem comes in when I'm using the envelope as I have to choose input 1 or 2. Would it be possible to add a choice for inputs 1 & 2?

Let me slightly amend my wish. After I setup input 2 for the electric pickups on Gtr 2, I had too much hiss so I switched it to input 3 for electric and input 4 for the piezo.

So I wish the envelope could select input 1 with either input 2, 3 or 4... or even ALL?

Any small amount of signal from “all” would throw off the one you’re trying to use though.

Any small amount of signal from “all” would throw off the one you’re trying to use though.

It shouldn't if this was done correctly, detector getting a sum of the signals. One wrong approach would be something like adding separate "amount above -100 dB" values from each input, where -30 and -80 would give a result of -10.

+1000 for an input source parameter, and I would suggest to have all the possible combinations :
1+2
1+3
1+4
2+3
2+4
3+4
1+2+3
1+2+4
1+3+4
2+3+4
ALL

This would cover any possible scenario, letting the choice to the user.
same for the tuner ;-)
+1000
It would be awesome if we can have the same input source parameter added to the tuner.
I already made this wish few weeks ago here : https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...he-input-tuner-parameter.137554/#post-1631149

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom