Envelope Follower not working when re-amping or with Looper

Piing

Axe-Master
The Envelope Follower can only use Input 1 or Input 2 as a source, not the USB or Looper

I have a Pitch Block that uses the Envelope Follower Modifier to control the Input Gain and it doesn't work when reamping.

Is there a workaround for this?

Last edited:
The Envelope Follower can only use Input 1 or Input 2 as a source, not the USB.

I have a PItch Block that uses the Envelope Follower Modifier to control the Input Gain and it doesn't work when reamping.

Is there a workaround for this?
I also found the envelope follower doesn’t follow the envelope of the looper if you put that as a block before your ”modifier input”

e.g.
IN1 -> LOOPER -> WAH (with Envelope modifier control) -> AMP -> CAB -> OUT1

Interesting, it works with the gate block, if you re-amp with USB thru IN1 (set IN1 audio source to USB) I would imagine it worked the same with controllers tapping off input 1

Interesting, it works with the gate block, if you re-amp with USB thru IN1 (set IN1 audio source to USB) I would imagine it worked the same with controllers tapping off input 1

It works with the gate block because it takes the Block Input as the source. Controllers (ADSR, Envelope...) can only take Input 1 or Input 2 as source

Last edited:
Everything works fine here - I can use the envelope follower and the pitch follower. I just have to send the USB audio (re-amp signal) to In1 and not USB in.

I will make a video later. Right now I have sour children :D

Here's a 3 minute video showing how I set everything to re-amp using both envelope follower, pitch follower and side-chain input in the gate block.

OK. It is easier for me reamping through the USB in block because I can play to normal guitar without tweaking parameters, but I will use this. Thank you!

It doesn't fix the issue with the Looper, though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom