• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FS Entire recording rig (Dell XPS, Samplitude Pro, Furman, Behringer, Adam, mics, Grace Design preamps, headphones, etc.)

pima1234

Fractal Fanatic
Entire recording rig, incl.: (Asking price down to only $2100, a steal. OBO)

Barely used Dell XPS 8920 Tower Desktop Computer I7-7700/3.6/16GB/1TB/W10 home w/ Samsung 960 EVO Series - 250GBPCIeNVMe - M.2 Internal SSD, Samplitude Pro bundle included, and a lot more great software! Creative Sound Blaster Zx PCIe Gaming Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp and Desktop Audio Control Module. Dell Computer Ultrasharp U2415 24.0-Inch Screen LED Monitor. Seagate Backup Plus Hub 6TB External Desktop HardDrive. LG Electronics External Blu-ray/DVD Writer 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback & M-DISC Support

Furman PL-PlusDMC (rack mounted), Furman Power Factor Pro (not rackmount), MusicPro high end power cable, Behringer X-Touch USB mixing interface, 3 space rack with carrying case, Adam P11-A speakers, Logitech Z 5500 5.1 speaker system 505 watts, Ultimate Support MS-90/36B MKII studio speaker stands.

Studio Projects B1 & C1 mics with hard cases, SE Electronics SE3500 mic with hard case, LyxPro VRI-10 Portable Adjustable Sound Absorbing Vocal Recording Panel, Pop filter, Behringer UMC1820 mic preamp USB interface, 2x Grace Design 101 preamps, Yulong D100 MKII Amp/DAC Combo

Sony 7506, AKG K240 Studio, & Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm headphones

Sennheiser Evolution CW100 G3 wireless instrument system. Many cables, mic stands.

Monoprice 4-tier gear shelf, Computer desk and office chair. Recording magazines

Total value approx. $7000+.

Smoke, pet, and kid free. I have not done any recording work in over a year, and my family is moving. My loss is your gain. Sold in working condition with signs of use, as-is.

No returns. Prefer buyer pick-up (metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing), delivery possible, cash only.

Shipping possible (but expensive to the buyer due to the desk and rack, and this is a lot of equipment), please inquire. Estimated shipping $500-750 depending on location, ConUS.

PayPal accepted. Prefer Zelle.

Attachments

Last edited:

pima1234

Fractal Fanatic
Just 1 Grace Design 101 preamp will run you around $300 used. I'm including 2 here.

The Adam monitors run about $1000 used, if you can find them.

This really is an outstanding deal.

Reactions: ESW
Top Bottom