Enough room for the Axe FX...?

Rolomorales

Inspired
Hi guys !!

I spend more than a week searching which kind of bag it's better to carry and fly with the Axe FX on a cabin plane. I'm looking at some posts here but I also found other option and I need some help with these Gator Rolling Rack Bag cause the measures are driving me crazy and unfortunately I cannot find a store here with these item to go and check, just online...

Can anyone help me with this:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GRRACKBAG2UW

I don't know if the Axe can fit on it cause the dimensions are : H=10" W=21.25" D=14.5" but some said that are internal or internal... :(:confused:o_O

Thanks...
Captura de pantalla 2016-04-08 19.54.43.png

I had the same issue finding something that would get on carry-on, I have read here of peoples success with variety of rack bags.

I had great success with a standard hard-case carry-on suitcase. Put the Axe in on an angle so it would fit, used combo couple of bits of polystyrene and bubble wrap to get in comfy in the case. Worked perfectly.

I have the same thing but with a 3 space rack. I got it for the ultra and now I have my axefx2 in it. Yes, it does stick out the back end a bit. I have repaired this unit a couple of times; the handle came loose but a little jb weld has worked wonders.

I had the same issue finding something that would get on carry-on, I have read here of peoples success with variety of rack bags.

I had great success with a standard hard-case carry-on suitcase. Put the Axe in on an angle so it would fit, used combo couple of bits of polystyrene and bubble wrap to get in comfy in the case. Worked perfectly.

That's another option that came from my wife's mind... I think she's more clever than me. I'm gonna make some research tomorrow at the mall with some cabin suitcases. Thanks for your advice

I have the same thing but with a 3 space rack. I got it for the ultra and now I have my axefx2 in it. Yes, it does stick out the back end a bit. I have repaired this unit a couple of times; the handle came loose but a little jb weld has worked wonders.

Do you suggest...buy or not...?

Although it will work, it really needs to be a little deeper for the axe2...I would get something that fits a little better.

Back
Top Bottom