ENGL Savage brings out the heavies.

kostein

Inspired
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted anything! Real life can be a bitch sometimes and doesn't give you any free time at all to play. I've been working on making vids for the new amp models and I finally finished this today. Next up is teh bro0talz model but until then, I hope you dig this one.

Preset - This was dialed in with v14

Attachments

• Engl Savage v.01.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
so much for the kalthalen cabs! great stuff as always. You are the greek Ola Englund, all your stuff sounds awesome heavy and similar no matter what amp type. Cant wait for your next shoot out.

yup, good as always :) your mixes are punching, so much volume.. strange to thing there's no limiter when the volume is pushing that hard without clipping.

so much for the kalthalen cabs! great stuff as always. You are the greek Ola Englund, all your stuff sounds awesome heavy and similar no matter what amp type. Cant wait for your next shoot out.
Right on! A lot of my favorite patches have one of the kalthallen cabs in the chain. I really hope Cliff doesn't ditch them :roll I don't know about being the greek Ola but I love his stuff so thanks!

yup, good as always :) your mixes are punching, so much volume.. strange to thing there's no limiter when the volume is pushing that hard without clipping.
I use Ozone 5 on the master track, which is mastering tool, except when you hear the solo guitar tracks halfway through the video. That's what brings out the volume, among other things 8)

Best facials since Mark Day, awesome work! Patch?
Had to go as soon as I posted this. Gonna add the patch now.

Also, I really appreciate the comments, glad you like my stuff! :)

Last edited:
Had to go as soon as I posted this. Gonna add the patch now.

where is the patch kind sir, checked your website and exchange; just found your shootout patches, maybe I jumped the gun.

I haven't even upped the vid on my blog yet :lol Gotta get on that. Uploaded the patch here though!

Not really my thing these days, but I always enjoy your presentation
thumbsup.gif

Awesome as always. The Savage is my new favorite high-gain model in the Axe, esp. with the Hellraiser.

I'd kill for a peek at your Cubase projects. :)

I'd kill for a peek at your Cubase projects. :)

I know that I've been saying this for a while but that's one of my long term plans. I wanna make a video series giving you guys insight on my way of doing things, dialing tones, recording, mixing, etc. I just need to grow the balls to actually undertake such a project. For the time being you're stuck with amp demos and covers I'm afraid :lol

Back
Top Bottom