ENGL Savage 120 Mark II, IR?

As I am still just "only" an II XL+ user...I have to admit, that the Engl Savage (my alltime favorite amp for Heavies) was already PERFECT in the II. I compared it to a real Savage intensively and must say...it is spot on.
And I cannot imagine, why this model should be worse in the III.

...so...why looking for a tonematch or something? Just add a fine Engl V30 loaded IR and bang on!

As I am still just "only" an II XL+ user...I have to admit, that the Engl Savage (my alltime favorite amp for Heavies) was already PERFECT in the II. I compared it to a real Savage intensively and must say...it is spot on.
And I cannot imagine, why this model should be worse in the III.

...so...why looking for a tonematch or something? Just add a fine Engl V30 loaded IR and bang on!
Assuming that the mark II version of the Savage sounds the same as the mark I version of the Savage that is modeled in the axe. Not an avid engl user so don't know what the differences are between the two.

Assuming that the mark II version of the Savage sounds the same as the mark I version of the Savage that is modeled in the axe. Not an avid engl user so don't know what the differences are between the two.
As I have read, the only difference will be, that there will be also a 60 Watt version available.

Back
Top Bottom