ENGL INVADER FW18.12

Jak, this is total first for a user to use one of my presets live. Feelin' pretty good right now. Makes me want to do more. Thanks for the feedback!

i did some modifications to your preset and im planning to use it for my bands first ep (you really should listen the test clip its amazing.. will share it soon) so dont hesitate to do more

Late to the party as I was busy and didn't wanna update, but I finally got there. This thing is fuckin awesome man. Killer tones for double tracking especially; not super high gain but brutal as hell with two tracks. Really nice work, sir!

Saweet! Welcome to the jam ma' man! Ya, it's got double track goodness. Try out some other ones I have. :ugeek

Late to the party as I was busy and didn't wanna update, but I finally got there. This thing is fuckin awesome man. Killer tones for double tracking especially; not super high gain but brutal as hell with two tracks. Really nice work, sir!

Did so last night. The Mark V was a little tame for what I do but I grabbed your 6505 patch too; that thing is explosive. Nice and tight and perfect for rhythms. Nice work again!

EDIT: tweaked the Mk V patch a little bit to fit my LPC with a JB in it...this thing is sick too.

Chug:

Last edited:
Is there any chance to have them with previous firmwares? I can't update because of my all nonG3 recto presets... Is there any tonematch IR or a little trick to come close to the sounds?

I sure wish CHSTD..........but I never look back. Tore off the rear view mirror.

no i don't mean going back to previous firmwares..

I mean, do you have any clues or any IR's to add before/after the existing amp models to get close to these tones..I think informations like this will make your presets universal for every firmware that has that ampblock...

Thanks,

@mayalvr you should update this patch if you get a chance. Use to be one of my favorites! Thanks!
Hey dude! I used the FracTool to convert a recent ENGL Savage I created. Not as cool as the other one, but a more updated FW version. Hope ya dig it.

-Brian (mayalvr)

Attachments

• SAVAGE EL34.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 18
Bumping this preset since it still some how sounds amazing after all these firmware changes.

I've attached my version I've kept up to date with each firmware upgrade. Full credit to Mayalvr since it's practically the same patch.

Attachments

• ENGL INVADER.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 23
Bumping this preset since it still some how sounds amazing after all these firmware changes.

I've attached my version I've kept up to date with each firmware upgrade. Full credit to Mayalvr since it's practically the same patch.
I'd love to hear a recording with your fingers applied.

Back
Top Bottom