ENERGY! - Metal Track

This song has no title yet, it was written with the idea to just have lots of energy (hence energy as the title). It is the 3rd track to be done for my project "Wretched Earth" Wretched Earth | Sioux Falls, SD | Metal / Death Metal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation There is still lead work and vocals to be done on the track but this is how it sits right now. I will post updates to it as they come. I know the first two tracks I wrote were more Death Metal and heavier, this one has more groove and I wouldn't put it in the Death Metal spectrum really, some kind of metal though lol. Guitars and Bass all done on the Ultra unit and not much done to it yet in the mixing or mastering department... ENJOY! \m/

Reminds me of energy!! RAAAW ENERGY! The kind of energy you hold to yourself when the bus is too crowded. on the inside you see the people floating around in the air being weightless while you move them around with one finger before you out of nowhere decide whether they should end up in total vacuum or to be warped to a random location, that kind of energy YEAH!!!!!.......:roll

Reminds me of energy!! RAAAW ENERGY! The kind of energy you hold to yourself when the bus is too crowded. on the inside you see the people floating around in the air being weightless while you move them around with one finger before you out of nowhere decide whether they should end up in total vacuum or to be warped to a random location, that kind of energy YEAH!!!!!.......:roll

Mate, that is crazy. Can you write me some lyrics?..... haha

HAHA! Epic!

The drums sounds fantastic I've gotta say. The snare, the ride, the whole. It kind of lays on top of the track but not in a bad way, everything is well defined
and awesome. I like how the bass is just there, being very secure of its own nature and enviroment. The guitar is actually pretty low, wich is just a
surprising observation and perfect in the mix, because it's so defined (I'm listening with headset now instead of laptopspeakers, and here comes the double-pedal back from its grave at 2:24 and my face is like

thumb-Jeremy%20Clarkson.jpg

!!!

The drums sounds fantastic I've gotta say. The snare, the ride, the whole. It kind of lays on top of the track but not in a bad way, everything is well defined
and awesome. I like how the bass is just there, being very secure of its own nature and enviroment. The guitar is actually pretty low, wich is just a
surprising observation and perfect in the mix, because it's so defined (I'm listening with headset now instead of laptopspeakers, and here comes the double-pedal back from its grave at 2:24 and my face is like!!!

Haha, love the pic and thanks for the kind words!

That sound's so bad ass, the whole mix sounds really aggressive, really suits the music.

Like I said in the beginning of the post this is the 3rd song I have done for a project using the fractal for all the guitars and this is by far my favorite the mix has sounded so far. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom