Enabling Push notifications

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I have this issue. My PC and Laptop both have Windows 10. The Laptop allows the Forum push notifications, but the PC doesn't. As far as I can see, all the settings are the same on both computers. I keep clicking 'allow' when the forum asks (I quite like getting the notifications) but it still won't work. Anyone else have this issue or a fix for it?

Tell it to stop asking, or go to the preferences on the top right of the page, go to your account, push the button "Disable Push"

I'm not trying to disable it, I'm trying to enable it.
For whatever reason it wont let me. I went to Notification settings, but forum.fractalaudio.co isn't even listed there at all....

ahhh….try going to your internet/google browser settings, and go to like the security area and it should ask you if you would allow websites TO allow you to enable push - IOW, check your browser settings to see if Push is allowed In security protocols

ahhh….try going to your internet/google browser settings, and go to like the security area and it should ask you if you would allow websites TO allow you to enable push - IOW, check your browser settings to see if Push is allowed In security protocols
Yeah everything is enabled in the browser. I do get notifications from other sites without issue, just not from FAS for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom