Empty Promises by Harem Scarem Intro riff

Don't have an XL so I'm not downloading the preset for a nosey .... but interesting signal chain description. So you've no power amp simulation going to your DAW/FOH DI feed? Does the cab IR rescue that 'saturating power tube feel'?

Great tone and playing as always! You helped inspire me towards getting an Axe FX as well as directing me to many new bands from your numerous YouTube videos such as your No Justice solo back in 2011. After hearing you play that solo I subsequently bought Mood Swings and it's a fantastic album.

If not already, is there any chance you could post all your Axe FX II presets (and future ones) for all of us non-XL owners?

Admittedly I have kept all my other rack gear even after getting my Axe FX Ultra and then selling and upgrading to an Axe FX II. I have posted a pic in the Rigs and Routing section. I'm missing a CAE 3+SE though...

Monstrous tone Mark ! Nice.

Are all New Artist in Residence presets going to be AXEFX II XL Only ? Would be a shame to leave out all us axefx II owners.

how do you go to output one with no poweramp sims on?
we're not hearing any FRFR in this video are we?

how do you go to output one with no poweramp sims on?
we're not hearing any FRFR in this video are we?

Power amp sims are OFF globally. The video is all direct, No room mic. Straight into logic. There is a cab block but no power amp sims as it is my live preset that I use with my Mesa 2:100 tube power amp.

Back
Top Bottom