Empire Strikes Back cool footage

Thanks for posting, Empire was my favorite of the series. Although, while not part of the official series, Rogue One was impressive.
My favorite so far as well. Empire then Rogue One, and for the same reason Empire was Mark Hamill's favorite as well.
I must say the way they CGI'd Carrie Fisher (which wasn't bad - Tarkin was kinda bad) I really think they shoulda gotten Anna Kendrick to do the cameo,. She would have nailed it.

I'll gladly decanonize and throw away Rogue One into the fire to be forever erased if it means to also be rid forever of the Disney Sequels. A price well worth paying. And who knows, if youtuber Doomcock is to be believed, hail Lord Doomcock, that is the path that Disney seems to be heading. Using the Veil of the Force to shunt the Disney Sequels into some sort of alternate reality and then reboot the post ROTJ era again. Sounds far fetched, but Doomcock, hail Lord Doomcock, turned out to be spot on the money on his revelations on the Rise of Palpatine.

I'll gladly decanonize and throw away Rogue One into the fire to be forever erased if it means to also be rid forever of the Disney Sequels. A price well worth paying. And who knows, if youtuber Doomcock is to be believed, hail Lord Doomcock, that is the path that Disney seems to be heading. Using the Veil of the Force to shunt the Disney Sequels into some sort of alternate reality and then reboot the post ROTJ era again. Sounds far fetched, but Doomcock, hail Lord Doomcock, turned out to be spot on the money on his revelations on the Rise of Palpatine.

I actually thought The Force Awakens was a good comeback from the prequels (don't get me started); however, it went down hill fast from there. I was also really disappointed with Solo, that could have been such a great movie. The Mandalorian is pretty decent and I have always liked John Favreau's writing. Its a bit repetitive but still keeping my interest. I would still like to see a back story on Boba Fett.

I was seven when Star Wars came out and it blew my mind. I have such fond memories of the original three movies. My dad actually picked me up from school early to take me to see Empire and Jedi the first week they came out. Star Wars and Empire will always be high on the list of my all time favorite movies. I actually got a bootleg copy of Empire on VHS and watched it so many times that I can still recite most of the dialogue from memory.

I went to see ANH in theater with my father, and TESB in theater with my favorite aunt, two persons who are all no longer alive. So those memories are precious to me. Which is why I stay clear of all things Disney. They ruin everything they touch. And it will get worse. Kathleen Kennedy is now slated to remain in charge of Lucasfilm and god help us all when Hollywood will get its bailout money, because we can expect a whole decade of woke movies. They're trippling down on that.

Back
Top Bottom