Emotional, Ambient (Almost Soundtrack-like) DUMBLE Clean Sound

I'm pretty sure it's an existing song.
I heard that chord progression before.

Hi, for what I can hear, it's really close to TesseracT's Resist song.
On of the most emotional song in the last few years, at least for me and in this musical genre :)
Anyway, nice tone!

Although not exact, it reminds me of the movie "inception" great movie and soundtrack. Love what you did there, very ethereal sounding.

Sounds really, really great. Thanks for sharing, man !!!

I'm just dialing it into my Axe II according to your posted Screenshots. I was wandering, if you tweaked only the Basis settings in the Amp bock? Are all other advanced setting ( EQ, Speaker, Qynamics ...) untouched and the same like the factory settings of the ODS-100-Clean?

Sounds really, really great. Thanks for sharing, man !!!

I'm just dialing it into my Axe II according to your posted Screenshots. I was wandering, if you tweaked only the Basis settings in the Amp bock? Are all other advanced setting ( EQ, Speaker, Qynamics ...) untouched and the same like the factory settings of the ODS-100-Clean?

I just did a once-over to make sure I didn't miss anything, and yeah I only adjusted the base settings for the Amp block.

Thank you for your answer. So now I know any different tone comes from our different guitars ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom