emergency...at.gig.and.axe.ii has no output

wknight2

Inspired
Latest.firmware on.axe.ii. worked.fine.Tuesday. input.light.works. bypass.gives me.clean sound . No.sound.from either output.one.or.two.on either left.or.right. disconnected.mfc.no.change. I.can't check.forum response.since.at.gig. if.u can call me.if.you know what problem is. I owe.u a beer. . Thanks in advance. Ed. Also.emailed.support.no.response yet

Last edited:
What an amazing forum! Its good to know there are folks like you that are willing to help this guy out in a crisis.

Just another example of how important the axe guru's are to the forum and users.
Well done Sean.

To add to this
Vacation is coming, Thurs and Fri off and the only fix is FW 7!
Need immediate assistance...
:)
B

SEZ IT ALL - JJ - The good karma's coming your way!!

So what's this about someone try to decide between the AXE and a kempie??

I got him going for the gig. something is up with expression pedal on his mfc. I just had him set the external controller initial value to 100%. That will get him through the gig. He was about to go on.

I knew it! This can be a real pain.

Wish: For the output/input levels, when assigned to a controller to reset to 100% when no such clntroller is connected.

Caught me out.

I got him going for the gig. something is up with expression pedal on his mfc. I just had him set the external controller initial value to 100%. That will get him through the gig. He was about to go on.

superhero2.jpg

Last edited:

Wow, that's what I call service !
This would never happen with Roland !!

Good one Sean

SEZ IT ALL - JJ - The good karma's coming your way!!

So what's this about someone try to decide between the AXE and a kempie??

I was never deciding between. Just whether I would keep the Kemper. I wound up selling it. The form factor, limited routing, start up time, and limited effects were show stoppers for me. It sounded good though, just not for me.

Thanks for having my back Sean. I got this message via phone the next day!

Back
Top Bottom