Wish Embed PYTHON code into parameters

Maybe a wish to add the 'knobs' such as treble, mid, bass, volume etc to controllers?
Thanks
Pauly

The envelope can definitely do it’s stuff, but I was kinda thinking that when you turn the volume knob (or others) it could turn down a parameter. Or when an E note is hit on the pitch, it could do something special.
I just think it is cool to program parameters based on functions, or whatever. Lol

The envelope can definitely do it’s stuff, but I was kinda thinking that when you turn the volume knob (or others) it could turn down a parameter. Or when an E note is hit on the pitch, it could do something special.
I just think it is cool to program parameters based on functions, or whatever. Lol

You said you were going to quit playing guitar until the Klon is implemented into the FM3. Now that you are not playing guitar, you want to be entertained with impractical programming? ;)

You said you were going to quit playing guitar until the Klon is implemented into the FM3. Now that you are not playing guitar, you want to be entertained with impractical programming? ;)
Exactly. Since I am not playing guitar until the Klon block, and am focusing on wish lists of questionable nature.

Maybe a wish to add the 'knobs' such as treble, mid, bass, volume etc to controllers?
Thanks
Pauly

You can use a manual controller for this. Assign it to whatever parameters you like, set their range as well as start/ends points and then pop the manual controller on the perform page. I like doing this to "morph" between amp tones using a mixer.

Seems the op was just fucking with us, but thanks for the tip!
Pauly

You can use a manual controller for this. Assign it to whatever parameters you like, set their range as well as start/ends points and then pop the manual controller on the perform page. I like doing this to "morph" between amp tones using a mixer.

Seems the op was just fucking with us, but thanks for the tip!
Pauly
The capability of this box is pretty amazing. It just seems that when a product is on top of the world, Python code shows up for custom parameters. In this case since the FM3 is a retail product, Python is definitely overkill. But, it sure is fun thinking about it! In meantime I with continue to RTFM and watch hundreds of ax3/fm3 Youtube vids. You guys rock!

Back
Top Bottom