Embarrassing rookie question about amp sim

Billbill

Power User
Ok so I've been running two PPC 212s in stereo with my gt1000fx and haven't had much time to experiment and find out on my own so I ask to prepare for the next jam sesh.
So yes I'm one of the guys who has had very satisfying results with this setup and the use of amp AND cab sims on! So the other day I was curious about bypassing the cab block to get a better idea of what the amps in the axe sounded like while just auditioning them with just my Matrix and two PPC212s. I discovered that all the amps just sounded like a fizzy mess, totally unusable sound. I tried poking around in the amp block speaker page to no avail. Are there any recommended settings I should try? I know it's gotta be something in that amp block that I'm overlooking. Thx

Ok so I've been running two PPC 212s in stereo with my gt1000fx and haven't had much time to experiment and find out on my own so I ask to prepare for the next jam sesh.
So yes I'm one of the guys who has had very satisfying results with this setup and the use of amp AND cab sims on! So the other day I was curious about bypassing the cab block to get a better idea of what the amps in the axe sounded like while just auditioning them with just my Matrix and two PPC212s. I discovered that all the amps just sounded like a fizzy mess, totally unusable sound. I tried poking around in the amp block speaker page to no avail. Are there any recommended settings I should try? I know it's gotta be something in that amp block that I'm overlooking. Thx
Are you using the same settings as when you had the Cab block enabled?

You will need to re-dial all your presets if so, because you've just removed a giant EQ after your amp.

Back
Top Bottom