Elixir 3 pack $17.99

Excellent! I just used my last pack yesterday.

Edit: 2 boxes (6 packs total) is $35.98, which qualifies for free shipping! $6/pack. Yes please.

Last edited:
thanks, I usually get them from juststrings.com but this is a better deal. Also, when buying Elixirs, make sure they say Anti-Rust on them. For awhile their source for the anti-rust strings was out of commission if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Just ordered a couple boxes. The only "deal" sets are .009-.46 or .010-.46 though. No problem for me as I use the 10s.

Thanks for the heads up!

I use Elixers on my acoustic and I *really* like them. Being mainly an electric player, I love having acoustic strings that don't feel like they're tearing my fingertips apart like a cheese grater.

Ordered 4 sets, went to Guitar Center to buy these today but they were out of the 9-46 Elixirs, glad to find this usually pay twice as much

Ok guys check the string size numbers 9-46 is not correct you might want to call to make sure

9-46 is the "Custom Light" set. Basically, it's a .10 - .46 (Light) set with the E, B, and G strings changed out for the .9 - .42 (Super-Light) set.

9-46 is the "Custom Light" set. Basically, it's a .10 - .46 (Light) set with the E, B, and G strings changed out for the .9 - .42 (Super-Light) set.

Wasn't sure if that was the case or not, thanks for clarifying.
Excellent price, I never tried these on electric wondering how they sound.

I can tell you they sound great and last quite awhile...switched to these from D'Addario. John Suhr put them on their guitars, if that tells you anything.

I have been using the Elixirs on both my electrics and acoustics (phosphor bronze) for awhile now. They are nice, sound great, and seem to last longer for me. For what it's worth, here are the lighter gages for the electrics. The latter two are the ones offered in the special vestapol was so kind to post.

Super Light
.024w
.032w
.042w
Custom Light
.026w
.036w
.046w
Light
.026w
.036w
.046w

Last edited:
Wasn't sure if that was the case or not, thanks for clarifying.
Excellent price, I never tried these on electric wondering how they sound.

A few years ago I went through a big string experiment where I bought a pack of every brand a local shop had in stock. I liked the tension of the d'addario's, but did not like the sound and texture. Ernie ball's are far to rough for me. I used dean markley's for many years prior to this. Elixir's have all the things I liked about dean markley's with only a slight tonal change (smaller than other brands anyway), they last longer and feel a little smoother.

I just received mine today. Somewhat bummed... The picture in their ad shows the "anti-rust" version. I just got the regular.
I had a feeling they were just trying to blow out the regular versions they had in stock, because the anti-rust version is finally back in production and are a better string IMO.
oh well, just means I'll have to clean the unwound strings more...

Elixir Discounted 3 Set Bonus Pack Nanoweb Coated Electric Guitar Strings

Buy two & shipping is free.

No affiliation, just heads up on a good deal.

V

Back
Top Bottom