electric gypsy cover (andy timmons) using wrecker v10

Insanely good cover!

Do you have a coil tap on the neck pickup? Sounds very single coil-esque when you switch to the neck position.

Salute to you! One of my favorite AT. And you played it very well and the tone is just right there with your fingers....perfect.

Insanely good cover!

Do you have a coil tap on the neck pickup? Sounds very single coil-esque when you switch to the neck position.

no coil tap on this axe. it's a humbucker. i just brand new strings... that helps getting a little twang in there

Really well done. Love that tune and your playing is spot on. I'm green with vibrato envy. Nice!

Tried this setup as soon as I got in the door and it's a keeper already, andyvicius!!! Saved to my main bank for future use. So simple, but an elegant approach to a superior tone. Never thought much of the bbpreamp, but it really comes alive with the Wrecker. Thanks.

Excellent playing as well - really well done!

Tried this setup as soon as I got in the door and it's a keeper already, andyvicius!!! Saved to my main bank for future use. So simple, but an elegant approach to a superior tone. Never thought much of the bbpreamp, but it really comes alive with the Wrecker. Thanks.

Excellent playing as well - really well done!

hey mate, i'm glad you are enjoying the sound!! that preset is a winner!!!

Back
Top Bottom