what do you think?

• love it!

Votes: 100 92.6%
  • hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meh...

Votes: 8 7.4%

• Total voters
this is amazing, ive made so many attempts to get a delay sound like that, i was about to crack and use my pod im my rack too. thanks for sharing this. i cant wait to load it and see how you did it.

Resuscitating this thread as I'd love to know if anyone managed to port this patch to more recent firmwares? the Soundcloud example is amazing!

no need. the techniques used in the patch are now basically redundant with the new delay types in the axe fx

no need. the techniques used in the patch are now basically redundant with the new delay types in the axe fx

Cool thanks but any idea on how to achieve that? there's a rolling off going on that I can't reproduced using the delay options ..

it's easy. just use the eq in the delay block. reduce the hi cut frequency. maybe change the filter slope from 6 to 12db. you can add in some modulation as well for that nice pitch wobble.

well there haven't been any changes in the relevant fx since they were done (apart from the input diffusion), so not at the moment

Back
Top Bottom