EJ Rig Preset

bleujazz3

Fractal Fanatic
Although I'm not as proficient as @jkaneshiro23 in dialing in tones, I'd like to give him a tip of the hat for his provision of the main aspect of my EJ Rig Preset.

I tweaked @jkaneshiro23's EJ violin-tone a little, and added 2 clean / clean wet scenes utilizing a Vibro Verb. The 3rd and 4th scenes were tweaked just a hair to allow for better chording during the CRUNCH & LEAD scenes. The LEAD scene utilizes a dedicated Face Fuzz for a mild boost with some EQ tweaks for a fatter sounding lead.

If perhaps you like this, please credit @jkaneshiro23 for his hard work. I just added an amp and a few features and called it a rig. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• ** EJ**.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 56
Although I'm not as proficient as @jkaneshiro23 in dialing in tones, I'd like to give him a tip of the hat for his provision of the main aspect of my EJ Rig Preset.

I tweaked @jkaneshiro23's EJ violin-tone a little, and added 2 clean / clean wet scenes utilizing a Vibro Verb. The 3rd and 4th scenes were tweaked just a hair to allow for better chording during the CRUNCH & LEAD scenes. The LEAD scene utilizes a dedicated Face Fuzz for a mild boost with some EQ tweaks for a fatter sounding lead.

If perhaps you like this, please credit @jkaneshiro23 for his hard work. I just added an amp and a few features and called it a rig. Thanks for reading.
I appreciate the shoutout! I really should have created a full preset, but I’m glad someone else did because EJ isn’t really my forte. Can’t wait to try this one!

I appreciate the shoutout! I really should have created a full preset, but I’m glad someone else did because EJ isn’t really my forte. Can’t wait to try this one!
I'm hoping people will like it. The scene 4 Face Fuzz adds a little extra girth to the scene 3 Lead, though some may wish to tweak the Level for added boost.

Just for clarification, my knowledge of EJ's rig is mostly based on the factory preset, though trimmed for presentation. Other contributors were asked how they might tweak some parameters. The above preset was the result of several people's input prior to its posting. It was more of a collaborative effort with a variety of playing styles utilized. So, thanks to those who contributed to this preset.

I'm hoping people will like it. The scene 4 Face Fuzz adds a little extra girth to the scene 3 Lead, though some may wish to tweak the Level for added boost.

Just for clarification, my knowledge of EJ's rig is mostly based on the factory preset, though trimmed for presentation. Other contributors were asked how they might tweak some parameters. The above preset was the result of several people's input prior to its posting. It was more of a collaborative effort with a variety of playing styles utilized. So, thanks to those who contributed to this preset.
Yeah it’s a very interesting rig he has. Mainly it’s just channel switching to different amps with pedal options for each of them. There is a very cool video of him going through the rig and you can really hear the purpose of each of the pedals. He’s very inspiring.

Back
Top Bottom