Effects (Shunts) get turned on when i switch tracks in Logic X Pro

jiak10/24

Hey fellow axe-ians:) I am having a very frustrating issue, i have an axe fx ii mark 1 with the latest firmware.

My axe edit is also up to date. Everytime (never fails) i turn on my Logic X pro it changes my patch. It does the same thing when i switch from 1 track to the next in logic.

It turns on shunts and activates their effects without me having done nothing other than switching from one track to the next in my DAW. It really messes with my workflow, i'm always facing tone inconsistencies as a result:(

The effects get turned on but the shunts aren't highlighted when this happens. I always have to go back to axe edit and turn the effects on and off to correct this.

Any ideas? Thanks a bunch!

the easiest thing might be to go into audio/midi setup in the mac and turn off the axe fx midi ports

if you open logic first and then turn on the axe fx, you should see a message pop up that the number of midi ports has changed and whether you'd like to use them. say no.

alternatively, change the midi channel of the axe fx, so it's no longer "1"

the easiest thing might be to go into audio/midi setup in the mac and turn off the axe fx midi ports

if you open logic first and then turn on the axe fx, you should see a message pop up that the number of midi ports has changed and whether you'd like to use them. say no.

alternatively, change the midi channel of the axe fx, so it's no longer "1"

You Sir are a Gem!!! Thank you that totally worked:) I changed
the midi channel in my Axe and boom! Where is that issue? Gone:) Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom