AFIII Presets Edosounds - U2 ie15 Tour Preset Pack

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

edo

Power User
Vendor
This was the first commercial U2 preset pack I made for AF2 about 3 years ago. It's probably my favorite U2 tour, because of a killer setlist and what I consider the best live tone the Edge has ever had!
Now it's finally available for AF3, check it out and let me know what you think!
Here's the track/preset list:

THE MIRACLE (OF JOEY RAMONE)
VERTIGO
I WILL FOLLOW
IRIS (HOLD ME CLOSE)
CEDARWOOD ROAD
SONG FOR SOMEONE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
RAISED BY WOLVES
UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD
INVISIBLE
EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING
MYSTERIOUS WAYS
BULLET THE BLUE SKY
ZOOROPA
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
PRIDE (IN THE NAME OF LOVE)
WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
BEAUTIFUL DAY
BAD
ONE

Not sure I completely NEED this one, but based on your pitch, I'm gonna buy it anyway! All your efforts deserve support.
FYI - your website link works for purchase, but it still says "Pre-Order." ;)

Not sure I completely NEED this one, but based on your pitch, I'm gonna buy it anyway! All your efforts deserve support.
FYI - your website link works for purchase, but it still says "Pre-Order." ;)

Thank you very much! Will fix it straight away! ;)

Just bought this pack. Edo's presets translated nicely with my setup and were worth it for me. Thanks!

All Edo's presets sound perfect using my Axe-Fx II with headphones or through my AC4. I also used FracTool and converted them so that I can use them in my AX8 connected to my AC4. In all 3 scenarios, they sound identical.

Reactions: edo
Edo,

Was just going through these presets and when I try to load the Invisible preset it hangs up the AxeFx and I can no longer switch presets on the AxeFx or through Axe Edit. Sounds like it might be pushing the memory of the unit as I can still hear guitar sound but you can hear pops/clicks. I am on firmware beta 13 but I never this preset on other firmware. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Ken

Edit:
Just downgraded to 12.14 and the preset is displaying a warning sign for memory but still works - I assume something in the new13 firmware pushes this preset over the limit.

Edit2:
Just an FYI, in 12.14 I lowered the reverb resolution for both reverbs and got the preset down to lower 80's cpu usage ( I have a USB input block that seems to add about 3 to cpu to your preset). Once loaded the beta 13 firmware it seems to jump to around 90% with the reverbs set to "normal" resolution. So it might cause issue for others in the new firmware unless blocks are adjusted.

Last edited:
Edo,

Was just going through these presets and when I try to load the Invisible preset it hangs up the AxeFx and I can no longer switch presets on the AxeFx or through Axe Edit. Sounds like it might be pushing the memory of the unit as I can still hear guitar sound but you can hear pops/clicks. I am on firmware beta 13 but I never this preset on other firmware. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Ken

Edit:
Just downgraded to 12.14 and the preset is displaying a warning sign for memory but still works - I assume something in the new13 firmware pushes this preset over the limit.

Edit2:
Just an FYI, in 12.14 I lowered the reverb resolution for both reverbs and got the preset down to lower 80's cpu usage ( I have a USB input block that seems to add about 3 to cpu to your preset). Once loaded the beta 13 firmware it seems to jump to around 90% with the reverbs set to "normal" resolution. So it might cause issue for others in the new firmware unless blocks are adjusted.
The word on FW13 is that it increases the CPU usage of many of the drive models.

Was just going through these presets...

Hi Ken. Did you recently purchase the I+E 15 preset pack from Edo? The reason I ask, is that I've been trying to get the Ares 2.0 update but haven't heard back from Edo after sending a couple of requests. I believe he's touring again, so he's probablly really busy. Edo normally responds to update requests and answers questions, very quickly. Thanks.

Hi Ken. Did you recently purchase the I+E 15 preset pack from Edo? The reason I ask, is that I've been trying to get the Ares 2.0 update but haven't heard back from Edo after sending a couple of requests. I believe he's touring again, so he's probablly really busy. Edo normally responds to update requests and answers questions, very quickly. Thanks.
I believe I purchased the patches about 2 months ago - so not recently

super weird. I just downloaded the cygnus upgrade. Sounds good but I can't adjust any of the block parameters. Turn knobs and sound does not change with the changing values. This behavior happens with both Axe-edit and front panel knobs.
Anyone ever heard of this happening???

Back
Top Bottom