Closed Edited Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentinC

Hi, i found the FM3 amazing, but... i find extremely annoying when you get the "Edited Warning" (yellow light) when you have not changed any value on the entire preset, and only switched between scenes.
Maybe i am being too picky abouth this, but every time i get the light i must save because i don´t remember if i did any changes.
Thanks!

I'm not at my computer/FM3 at the moment, but there's a way to disable that warning entirely, which may suit your purposes (it works for me)

It's because you have the Global setting for Default Scene set to "As Saved"... So when you change from the (saved) default scene for the preset, it has now become changed... Because if you save it now it will load a different default scene.

Speaking for myself, I know what that setting does, and neither position meets my needs.

I want the warning, because I've accidentally hit a next or previous preset button and lost a deep edit too many times.

OTOH, like @ValentinC, I don't want to be warned if all I did was change scenes. For one thing, it's not a complex edit, if I lose it it's easy to do it again. For another, it's not that common for me to want to change the default scene. Also I change scenes really a lot, and having preset changes hang up until I go push ok is super annoying.

This isn't a complex request. It won't get in anyone's way. It's not hard to understand or document. It should happen IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom