Edit screens effecting midi commands

MKeditor

Experienced
If I am tweaking a block and adjusting a parameter, the IA commands from the LF Pro aren't being recognized by the Axe II. When returning to either layout or the main program screens everything functions properly. I experienced this with the phaser block trying to adjust mix and levels.

By passing the phaser block. I had the vibe engaged and was adjusting mix, level and depth within the block. I wasn't able to by pass for comparison until I returned to the layout screen.

Hmmmm...I wonder if this is at all related to a minor issue I saw just last night. I had configured the tuner to mute when engaged and left it on that config page. After that, I couldn't switch on the tuner from my MFC101 until I changed back to the default tuner view.

Not doing it here with Ver. 2.00 firmware. I'll have to load an old version and test that.

Yes, I have noticed something similar this too.

In Axe-Edit, I have a Volume/Pan block assigned in my patch. I'm setting the Volume parameter to respond to Extern 1. While editing, with the Parameter Modifier dialog open in Axe-Edit, the midi response to the volume pedal from the MFC is very slow/sluggish. You can hear it stepping the volume level up/down. After completing the edits, and playing the patch, it has a smooth taper without the "stepping".

Hope this helps to diagnose the problem.

Back
Top Bottom