• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Echos From God - vid and preset demo

Burgs

Experienced
Yesterday morning, I stared out with bleary eyes from room 1420 at the Adelaide Hilton to witness a rather charming rain shower. So I stuck my iPhone up against the window and shot 9 seconds of footage in slo-mo. When I got home I imported it into Final Cut Pro X and slowed it down by 90%. I thought it looked pretty mesmerising so I improvised a little soundtrack using the Echos From God preset in FW8.02 with my Oakland Axe Factory SS8 (an 8 string multi scale Strat). This is it.

Last edited:

Glen Carpenter

Thank you. Yep, I’m an FNG. And I will be a wild eyed one for a while. Finally starting to pay more attention to my gear than than the place I retired from! Oh and I like that graphic of yours, too. I thought Beluchi was an Army Air pilot in that one?

USMC_Trev

Fractal Fanatic
Thank you. Yep, I’m an FNG. And I will be a wild eyed one for a while. Finally starting to pay more attention to my gear than than the place I retired from! Oh and I like that graphic of yours, too. I thought Beluchi was an Army Air pilot in that one?
Yep, the title is 1941. In case you're looking.

Top Bottom