EBMM St Vincent and the Brownface

Nice tones. how do you like the mini humbuckers? that guitar is interesting.

I love those pickups - always have. The guitar is fresh so I'm going to do some height and other adjustments. But apart from that sort of stuff I love it because it's different and it challenges me. That's exactly what I want: to be unsafe in music land.

I love! It's like a silent monologue .I often use your presets (some adjusting for my guitar). You can publish a preset? Where can I find this guitar baskingtrek? All claims for the transfer to the Googl. Thank you.

Nice guitar. Pickups and preset sounds great. You've got a good feel for it already, it sounds really good.

I played one of those Annie .Clark..er..St Vincent models in the shop hoping for something really light and ergonomic, but I did not find it so...but as always, Mr . @Burgs , you make beautyful look easy.

Nice tones. how do you like the mini humbuckers? that guitar is interesting.
I've always loved mini's. I think we have to remember that this guitar was based around the neck and feel of the Albert Lee which Annie favoured, but she's added the art element. Some may find that confronting or even no good; I like it. It challenges and challenge for me is always a positive. But I'm still coming to terms with the whole package. :)
Burgs that was really.. really fine!!!
Thanks, I'm flattered. :)
I played one of those Annie .Clark..er..St Vincent models in the shop hoping for something really light and ergonomic, but I did not find it so...but as always, Mr . @Burgs , you make beautyful look easy.
They're not light, or ergonomic. They're an odd fish and I think that's why I like them! :D
Awesome and sweet - I love it.
Thanks!
Burgs that was really.. really fine!!!

Back
Top Bottom