EBMM JP6 piezo help with axe fx II

kevrock

Experienced
Hello I just got a loaded jp6 and I wanna take advantage of the piezo for some acoustic tones. My question is I use a line 6 g90 wireless then into my axe fx.
What's the best way to use the jp6 in this configuration? I don't wanna run 2 cables I wanna stay wireless. Should I just use the mono/piezo (the top input) just to keep it simple. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's what I do for my JP6, JPXI, and now The Majesty it makes it a lot easier. I use an AKG Wireless System. I have a Preset dedicated for the Piezo Pickups. It's always amusing when people here it and can't figure out where the Acoustic Sounds are coming from.

Cool so just keep running it the way I'm running it.
Btw the jp6 seems to eat 9v. And do u got any advice on setting up a good preset for the piezo

It should't really be Draining that quick unless you're leaving it plugged in. I use a Duracell ProCell and they last a long time. As far as Acoustic Presets for the Piezo's Forum member Fremen has a few that sound Incredible. Look up his profile there's links to download his presets.

Back
Top Bottom