Ebay is wacky!

guittarzzan

Inspired
I'm sitting on my Ultra watching the market to see what they're going for and I'm having a hard time understanding what I've seen this week.

An Axefx standard sold for $1,800 and an Ultra sold for a little over $1,400.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a sign of the apocalypse? :)

Just baffled and felt like venting,
Steve

Hmm, maybe I'll sell my Standard after all. Right now its making a great rig for the rehearsal space. No more carting things back and forth.

Well the reason that's why is because standards are now axe lite and they are not being made anymore. So if I wait for a couple of years, ill be able to either sell my standard for triple, or for about the price of a line 6 spider 2. Knowing how kooky fractal products defy the marketing trends/logic it'll probably triple :D

Depends where the seller agreed to ship to. You can get better prices outside the U.S. typically but then have to deal with the risks as well.

Usually that happens when something starts at .99 cents, gets alot of people bidding and starts a bid war. weird that when an item starts low it seems to sell higher..... I've seen some things go for more than new price that way , competition does strange things to people

I find it amusing that someone just listed an Ultra with no extras for $2,400. Have they been leaving under a rock for the past month?

Please tell me it was no one here...

Back
Top Bottom