Eb to Capo4..... Awesome !

flcmcya

Inspired
I set up some really cool stuff .... but ran into a snag!

The preset switch toggles between my base preset and another, hold goes to an acoustic patch.

I got switch #2 set up as a stand in..... toggles between copies of my base preset set with pitch up 2 and 3, then hold takes it up to 4. Pretty dang cool!

The rub comes while setting the capo switch to activate and bypass virtual capo +1 as a stand in switch, I have to dig in and set the switch to toggle instead of hardware which I didn't have to do with the other switches. This worked perfectly to bypass the pitch block and go back to standard tuning
Then I had another brainstorm.... set the hold function to take me to a -1 Eb. More awesomeness!Except now when I tap it I immediately go to Eb? I tried resetting the switch to hardware and it still didn't help. If I get this up and running I can footswitch from Eb to capo 4! Incredible!

Any thoughts on what I might be missing with this one? Pretty sure I tried swapping polarity but these are out of a dual Mosky switch and all should be the same.

58672-fcb83e493923ed76547af1e859354ff4[1].jpg

If you've got a multimeter, you could test the switch itself to make sure it's working correctly. That switch could be getting stuck or is maybe slow to release, causing the hold function to activate instead of the tap function.

Thanks I'll give it a look ....... ;) or test it on a different switch already set up like that..

Cliff just mentioned a corrupted item in the remote tab in the new update.

Not sure what I did but reconfigured everything and swapped functions between two switches!

Now it works..... Pitch bypass on the tap and toggle between Eb and D on the hold
D to Capo 4 with two switches.

Back
Top Bottom