Eating Chicken Notebook

:)

I am guessing this was notwritten by a native English speaker. :)
  • It uses ABS material, sprays silver and light transmissive character process, clear character transparency, fire and anti-sweat effect, anti-finger and slippery, make your operation more comfortable and smoother.
  • It uses ABS material, sprays silver and light transmissive character process, clear character transparency, fire and anti-sweat effect, anti-finger and slippery, make your operation more comfortable and smoother.
  • Use ABS material, spray dumb UV texture cover, fire and hand sweat, injection precision plug bottom case, meticulous and reasonable.
  • Glass fiber thickened PCB main control board, double-sided line curve, clear line lines, to prevent short-circuit string.
  • Quality Assurance: We rely on the quality and materials of the products, but if you have any questions about the products, please contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
I deal with China vendors all the time. Some don’t understand my concern with quality, design and grammatically correct marketing copy.

I suspect it all made sense before they ran it through translation on Google or Baidu.

My mech keyboard rig works well, but it ain't no chicken eating notebook that "sprays silver" and "dumb UV texture"
LOL

Welcome to dark side.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a keyboard or a sex toy?

It uses ABS material, sprays silver and light transmissive character process, clear character transparency, fire and anti-sweat effect, anti-finger and slippery, make your operation more comfortable and smoother.

The Amazon pricing algorithm is probably doing something weird with stock and/or number of views. I think it was twenty something dollars last night.

Um $253 for a keyboard? I think not. I guess for those that type all day and night spending that much for the right tool is a good investment.

You can have more than that into some of the mechanicals. It's a very strange rabbit hole to go down. You have a world of different key layouts, number of keys, spacings, key profiles, custom keycaps, a pile of different switch types, things to modify the feel of the switches, even after you've picked the type. There are whole marketplaces for these things, new lingos to learn, etc. People with actual collections of boards, ones they use for specific things, and even meetups for them.

I enjoy reading bad translated descriptions on Amazon and Ebay. Reminds me of a story I had to write for Spanish class when I was in high school. I had a foreign exchange student from Brazil help me that had quite the sense of humor or was a really bad translator. The story was supposed to be about a kid who's family played soccer and he taught his dog how to play soccer. The title was "Mata a tu madre come a tu perro" which translates to "Kill your mother eat your dog". The same kid who helped me also helped some other students, so the teacher knew right away he helped me as soon as I read out loud the title of my story to the class :rolleyes:

Reactions: DLW
I took it as its waterproof and if you like you could eat a rotisserie chicken with your hands and still type without any worries.

rotiserie chicken, chokey chicken or both at the same time......Its safe from all liquids and fluids. Do whatever you want and the keyboard is safe.

Back
Top Bottom