East Coast AXE FEST ?

If enough people are interested I could potentially book a couple hours saturday afternoon at Ultra Sound Studio on 30th between 7th and 8th and could bring my Axe2. Could split the costs of the studio (which is maybe 30 bucks an hour) and chip in something for Larry's time and expenses.

-Ralph

Raxel3@gmail.com

Hey guitarman86

I'm playing in Cambridge at the Middle East on Sunday. It's an early show might even be an all ages show. Sunday from 1-5 I'm believe I'm on with my trio at 3:30 or 4 sorry I'm transitioning from one set of shows to this set right ow and I don't remember the details at the moment. We will probably just be getting into the area that morning. May stay over night and try to do something at Berkley on Monday but as of nothing planned. S may head straight back to NYC. Let me know of you are coming to the show. Dkijc, let me know if anything comes of a place and if Monday or Tuesday is better for everyone . I'm still getting plans together. This could be fun.

Hey guitarman86

I'm playing in Cambridge at the Middle East on Sunday. It's an early show might even be an all ages show. Sunday from 1-5 I'm believe I'm on with my trio at 3:30 or 4 sorry I'm transitioning from one set of shows to this set right ow and I don't remember the details at the moment. We will probably just be getting into the area that morning. May stay over night and try to do something at Berkley on Monday but as of nothing planned. S may head straight back to NYC. Let me know of you are coming to the show. Dkijc, let me know if anything comes of a place and if Monday or Tuesday is better for everyone . I'm still getting plans together. This could be fun.

Thanks Larry.....will let you know if I can make that date/show.

I would love for an East Coast (and/or North East, South East, Middle East) type of Axe Fest to be organized. Even if this branches into little networks of folks who are close enough to eachother for meets etc. Would be great to network some forum members who are in my area and exchange tips/tricks on the Axe II

We seem to have a nice concentration in the MD/VA/DC/PA area. Having this in the Baltimore area might be good both from a cost perspective (cheaper than Boston or DC) and more centrally located. I am in Virginia, 40 miles West of DC so about 90 minutes from Baltimore (on a good day with no traffic).

Let's start kicking a date around ASAP if we have enough serious participants after the West Coast event. My band books really far ahead so I want to get this on the books asap so I can be there.

I'm in Baltimore as well, and I would be happy to lend a hand in coordinating
, or setup, whatever.

Who else is in?

Hi Guys, Ralph. I'm not asking for or looking for any money if we are just talking about getting together and sharing AXE FX ideas and talking Fractal. :) I love getting together for that kind of thing. I just can't organize it. I have too much going on tour wise. I'll be staying in Manhattan that Monday and Tuesday so travel is easy.

Also guys if your into coming out to a show and talking Fractal and meeting, I am playing this week In College Park MD on Thursday at the Barking Dog and Next week in Atlantic City at the Bone Yard, and More, If you can't make a night show but can make a sound check if we have one, Send me a message if we have one and you can just make that then come on down.

Here is a link to shows coming up. Maybe some are near you.
Keeping Up With Larry | October 2012

This is tough to write - But, Billmedog had been working with us at the beginning of AXEFEST WEST - He intended on running point man for Axe Fest East. Some things just don't make sense. I just re read all of his email about this - Mannnnn
R.I.P. Bill

Seems like the bulk of us are between Boston and Baltimore (DC) area. I suspect we could mirror much of Axe-West event and schedule, more or less, so were are not really starting a zero. It was a real loss of Billmedog, some one should pickup his hard work and run with it.

If we select a mid-point between Boston and DC, how many of us would attend. I would travel from Baltimore to NYC area for an Axe-Fest.

Philadelphia here, I would love to attend an East Coast Axe-Fx Fest, the entertainment company I work for owns a killer space with full lighting, PA, stage, backline gear, etc... it can hold 150 people comfortably, it's brand new and we do showcases there quite often... I'd travel almost anywhere on the East Coast to attend, I hope it happens!

Back
Top Bottom