Wish Easily Adjustable - Post Out Volume to Control Volume/Output

Thanks to a few of the other forum members, I was able to figure out how to control the Post Out Volume with an Expression Pedal port.

I built a little volume knob to control the Post Out Volume, works like a charm!
Stereo jack and a 250k linear pot.

Would it be possible to have knob C (the farthest knob to the right) control the Post Out Volume when the FX8 is not in any Edit Mode?
This would be incredibly handy for live use!

The Volume Knob that I made works like a charm, but i sacrifice an Expression Pedal port. Given the choice of Volume or Expression, I chose Volume.

Thanks,
Andy

i agree it would be nice to have a sort of "master volume" for the Post Out when using direct like a Bass or Acoustic guitar, etc. but NOT the one that's saved by Scene, rather master or global volume.

Yes, exactly!
I've been using the FX8 with 2 tube amps for stereo. I love the fact that I have 2 different clean channels and 2 different lead channels and I can have any combination of the two.
One amp clean, the other distorted, etc.

Unfortunately, neither amp has a Master Volume that controls the whole amp, so I end up turning 4 volume knobs to raise or lower all 4 channels. I'd love to be able to just set the amp volumes and forget it.
Then use a knob (other than one in the Expression jack) to control everything.

:D I did just pick up another Triaxis though......so maybe it's a moot point......

i agree it would be nice to have a sort of "master volume" for the Post Out when using direct like a Bass or Acoustic guitar, etc. but NOT the one that's saved by Scene, rather master or global volume.

This is what I said I missed most about my POD HD500X after I switched to the FX8. If they could find a way to do this , it would be amazing!

Back
Top Bottom