Easiest Way To Re-Order Presets Without Axe-Manage?

Axe-Edit has a new function you might have noticed:

Preset|Copy
Preset|Paste

You have to do them one-by-one, but I think it is just as useful a tool as front panel SWAP.

We'll get to work on Axe-Manage "soon."
(Am I allowed to use that word again now?)

I have found the easiest way for me to keep track and see what's going on etc. is to just have the bank file stored on your PC and use the file>import>save function. That way you can just start out at preset one and when you click on the import and choose the file you have the whole bank listed there in one view to choose from to place in that location. On to preset 2 and so on...

It works well if you want to rearrange the factory presets or if you want to rearrange a customized bank you have you can very easily save that bank to your pc with the Bot and go about it the same way. I did a whole bank last night in less than 30 mins.

Last edited:

Preset|Copy
Preset|Paste

You have to do them one-by-one, but I think it is just as useful a tool as front panel SWAP.

I hand't notice that. Cool, that should work fine in the mean time.

Preset|Copy
Preset|Paste

Thanks for the info. I used the preset copy and paste functions in the new Axe Edit to move around about 40 presets last night with no problems at all. Works great!

Back
Top Bottom