Ease of use to get going

I had this up and running in 5mins. I updated the firmware, downloaded Axe Edit, Axe Exchange created about 10 presets and have edited my own preset based on Super Reverb with 3 scenes so far. I have tested the headphones. Hooked it up to Logic Pro X on my Mac mini with output through my UA Arrow with no latency. This product's ease of use is excellent. The manual which I have referred to is also self explanatory and if you follow it, you will be able to do anything it says.😁😁😁😁😁. Thank you Cliff and Fractal for a great product. Having developed lots of software we always used to say the version III is the one that matures and the Axe Fx III certainly has.

Yep, it can get super deep if one wants, but it’s also as simple as plug in cord, plug in guitar, turn dial to preset #3, Deluxe Reverb, and play your guitar with an amazing tone....

Don’t need to tweak anything, sounds just ideal as is....

Editing is pretty easy too, but certainly lots of parameters. “Secret” is that you don’t need to adjust everything just for the sake of adjusting lol. Sometimes all it takes is a little tweak of the mids knob, raise input gain a little and boom.... sounds like the tone in your head

Back
Top Bottom