ear more my solo on a real cab and matrix using scene.

Veloso1978

Inspired
Hello everyone
I would like to ask you something about solo boost.
I am using the scenes and increasing the volume on the scenes for solo boost.
I notice that when I am doing rhythm everything is ok but on the solo the volume increases but loses if and it seems to me that there is no attack.
This is with the Matrix Gt1000FX amplifier and a Marshall 1922 (Stereo) speaker.
Any tips for better this situation.
Thank you all.

I used to increase the output on the of the amp block by about 6db. Now I use a filter block at the end of the chain for a 6db boost. Works great
Ok I’m gonna try that change the output to filter block to cut the mix in the band when I gonna make the solo time...🤪

What I like to do is use a filter block after the amp and cab blocks with about a 3-4 db boost around 2khz and cutting some bottom and top end to remove boom and fizz. It cleans up your sound and pushes your tone upfront. Experiment with the frequencies and see what works best for your preset. I've added a couple of blocks for you to try out.

Last edited:
What I like to do is use a filter block after the amp and cab blocks with about a 3-4 db boost around 2khz and cutting some bottom and top end to remove boom and fizz. It cleans up your sound and pushes your tone upfront. Experiment with the frequencies and see what works best for your preset. I've added a couple of blocks for you to try out.
I Will try 4shure... Thanks a lot my friend.

I try to open but the file are in blk not syx... What to do?

Back
Top Bottom