• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Dynacord AXM-12A with AX8

Lee Servis

Inspired
Hello,
I will shortly be taking delivery of a Dynacord AXM-12A FRFR. This is my very first foray into the world of modelling and FRFR, so was wondering if anyone else is using/ has used the Dynacord... and, if so, any hints or tips for a beginner using this set-up?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed any light or give any useful advice to s newbie.
Cheers
Lee

Lee Servis

Inspired
Thanks Sustainplayer... saw this a few weeks ago, which helped me decide on the Dynacord. Will have another read... but not sure if it had anything about his best to set it up/ any pitfalls to avoid/ best settings etc.
Thanks again for your time.

Lee Servis

Inspired
Hey Merlin,
Thanks a bunch... it’s tips like this that mean I can (hopefully) play more and fiddle and tweak less.
Have you played through one then?
Cheers for your time and consideration.
L

Lee Servis

Inspired
One other quick question if I may, Merlin: does the setting, eg., F1-Monitor or F5-Main PA give you different volume levels by default? For example, would the Main PA setting be louder (by default) than the Monitor setting?
Thanks again. L

merlin17

Power User
Haven't tried the settings comparing volume, sorry.
I have one and played a lot through it. It's great!

Top Bottom