Dweezil Zappa violin sound

There's no sustainor in that guitar. (I should know... the video was filmed in my office, as you can tell by the NJ map and "HEAVY METAL" calendar :)

Any idea what he's doing in this patch (if not a sustainer)...sounds incredible!

Neo, I think your patch sounds better.... The only thing that I see from the video is that Dweezils patch has more attack, has more immediate response from beginning and in between notes. More easier to play, especially faster notes.

If you notice in my video where I use this patch on Fade to Black, it seems to be lagging. The faster you play the more it lags. Any clue on how to fix that?

Neo, I think your patch sounds better.... The only thing that I see from the video is that Dweezils patch has more attack, has more immediate response from beginning and in between notes. More easier to play, especially faster notes.

If you notice in my video where I use this patch on Fade to Black, it seems to be lagging. The faster you play the more it lags. Any clue on how to fix that?

synth block - lower the attack setting ms makes the attack envelope faster, if you set it higher it swells more like a slow bowed attach

Back
Top Bottom