AFIII Dweezil on the road ROCKING THE III (European edition)

Only had time to watch the first 15 minutes right now, but thoroughly enjoyed that.

Can't claim to be a big FZ fan although I've listened to some of his stuff in the past - he was a bit before my time.

I could watch and listen to the whole thing and enjoy it, I'm sure.

That singer has some pipes, too!

Only had time to watch the first 15 minutes right now, but thoroughly enjoyed that.

Can't claim to be a big FZ fan although I've listened to some of his stuff in the past - he was a bit before my time.

I could watch and listen to the whole thing and enjoy it, I'm sure.

That singer has some pipes, too!
If you dig a little deeper, you will find that All of the band members are excellent vocalists (excepting drummer ryan and DZ, but they can handle the vocal parts too)not just Cian....she is a monster tho.....even road manager Pete has been known to make amazing guest vocals (a little surprised that he did not get the Beefheart vocal lead in Willie the Pimp (cian did)

Lotsa A/Bing between the HOT RATS album and the III rig......no doubt ... as I()as many ) have intimate experience with the original.....can’t wait til Tuesday to soak it up live........

@bradlake Yep, he stayed at my house for a week. My neighbors can all now sing along with songs like "Willie the Pimp" (not kidding).

I was at that show in Englewood by the way.

Can you talk about the Willie the Pimp preset? I've always assumed he used a Morley Rotating Wah and a Maestro FZ-1. Frank also said in an interview that he used a Fender Deluxe.

Who’s going to the Arcada Tonight? Great venue, if a bit of a drive from the city...still some seats available...
I will take this opportunity to share my bucketlisty appearance with ZPZ at the GENESEE in
Waukegan from 2015.( exactly 4 years ago today...... featuring my friend Joe Guzzo (playing MY AxeFx II) who is also guest jamming tonight......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom