Dweezil Breaks the Axe-Fx

Very cool. How long was the complete Dyna-Flange patch writing portion in real time?

Very cool sounding.

Thanks for the video and all the cool inspiration.

Thanks for the video! This gives us a bit more information on how to create the Dynaflange sound. Wish we could see the settings. Especially of the delay that gives the stereo doubling sound.

I cut together the footage I took of Dweezil and @Admin M@ going to town at Axe-Fest. There's some very cool tricks and some amazing playing happening, so sit back and soak it all in.

that was fantastic! Not a tone I would ever use, but brilliantly constructed and applied. You can clearly hear the heritage in his playing.

thanks for posting!

Thanks for the video! This gives us a bit more information on how to create the Dynaflange sound. Wish we could see the settings. Especially of the delay that gives the stereo doubling sound.

I'm pretty sure you can see all settings of the dynaflange in the FB live video. Or was the stereo doubling delay something I missed?

I'm pretty sure you can see all settings of the dynaflange in the FB live video. Or was the stereo doubling delay something I missed?

Just checked it. There was no screen filmed on the Facebook recording. If I saw the correct video?

... Not a tone I would ever use, but brilliantly constructed and applied ...

Yes; it was fascinating watching him react to each change that Matt made and then suggesting the next change, as what he wanted to create slowly took shape.

Back
Top Bottom